Almost 120 countries now require or allow the use of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and all major economies have established timelines to converge with or adopt IFRS in the near future. In UAE most of Financial Statements are prepared under IFRS. Hence IFRS Certified Professionals are in demand especially in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Those who produce and use financial statements need to understand IFRS, or may need formal recognition for existing skills and knowledge. When you look for a specialized certification in IFRS from a globally acceptable professional body, you find very few options. ACCA’s Certification in IFRS (CertIFR) is a fast, cost-effective, efficient and on-demand solution to meet these needs.
Is CertIFR for me?
ACCA’s Certificate in IFRS qualification is certainly for you if you are:
- Working in accounts and finance and involved in the preparation and/or audit of financial statements
- Student of accountancy wishing to top up learning
- Analyst, investor and portfolio manager
- Regulator and standard setter.
How can I become eligible for CertIFR?
No formal qualification or work experience is required. This qualification is completely open entry.
How to prepare for CertIFR exam in Dubai/Abu Dhabi?
You can either do self-study or opt for an expert tuition provider to prepare for your exams. Lynchpin is one of the Gold Status approved learning provider of ACCA qualification and offer coaching for Certificate in IFRS in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
How & When I can appear for the exams?
CertIFR is a flexible program which is assessed online by ACCA. You can take the exam on-demand anytime during the year. The assessment is a one hour multiple choice exam.
What will I be able to do?
The CertIFR course will be introduce you to the principles of International Accounting Standards (IAS) and IFRS. You will learn about the history of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) as well as recent changes and future developments. On completion you will:
- Understand how IFS are used around the world
- Understand how the IFRS foundation/IASB work and how these are being changed
- Be able to examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by standard basis for the benefits of preparers, auditors and users of financial statements
- Know how to use IFRS in practice
How to start your journey towards Certification in IFRS
You can register online at www.accaglobal.com or else you visit any of Lynchpin’s branches in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. At Lynchpin we run multiple courses of CertIFR. You will be provided an expert IFRS trainer and exam focused training to pass your CertIFR exam in first attempt!