Sunil & Aikta are colleagues and work in finance department of a bank in Dubai, UAE. Both are at different stages of their career, Sunil has just finished his bachelor degree while Aikta is an experienced professional but without any formal university qualification. Both of them are feeling need of a professional qualification to further excel in their career. After comparing few globally respected professional qualifications both of them choose ACCA! The reason was simple they needed a global qualification which is equally accepted in UAE and back in their home country. They opted to study for ACCA in Dubai because ACCA is the global body for professional accountants with 162,000 members and 428,000 students in 173 countries. It also has a network of 91 offices and centers across the world. ACCA offers business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. If you also want to take a wise decision for your professional career, we can assist you in choosing ACCA rightfully for the following 5 reasons!
1. Unrivalled global network
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants with over 162,000 members and 428,000 students in 173 countries.
- It has 89 offices and centres globally which offers localized support.
- It offers local law and tax options making your qualification locally relevant too.
- ACCA qualifications are recognized by key regulatory and education authorities around the world and it has joint membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- ACCA’s qualifications are benchmarked against education levels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you choose qualifications that have been independently quality checked.
2. Respected by employers:
- 8,500 approved employers globally.
- Quality assured qualification means employers can be confident of your ability and knowledge, hence it increases your chances of employment.
3. International recognition:
- Once you qualify with ACCA you can gain exemption from parts of other academic qualifications, making it quicker for you to enhance your credentials.
- Having both financial and management accounting skills means that you can move between roles, industries and sectors.
4. Global Academic Partnerships:
- You can earn a BSc. Degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University UK while studying for ACCA. After completing the first nine papers of ACCA you submit a thesis mentored by a professionally qualified person to earn your BSc. degree. This is an excellent credential to have along with your ACCA qualification.
5. Putting you in charge of your studies and career
- You can study full-time or part-time around work. You can choose to self-study or study with a tuition provider. You can progress at your own pace and start at the right level for you.
Making a wise decision like ACCA is not only vital for your career growth but it also gives you an edge over other non-qualified finance professionals when going for a job change. We at Lynchpin Training are ACCA approved Gold Status Learning Provider. We have a team of ACCA qualified trainers who are there with you from start to end in your ACCA journey. Come talk to us and start your ACCA now!